Pages

12 July 2011

My Next Trip .......

Good morning all,

So many of you have been wondering where will my next trip take me after my brief visit to Ireland.

Well I can reveal that this weekend I will be taking a brief trip to Germany to see my very good friend and Nail Queen Extraordiaire for a few days .

This will be my first trip to Germany, I have been told that there is a huge festival there, but also that I have a cabin in the forest where mother nature is in full effect.

I am slightly concerned aboutt my food intake as I have just started a diet this morning and Germany is renowned for all its scrumptious food :)

I am indeed looking forward to seeing the sights.

I will keep you all posted on my adventures as well as share any images .......

Until da next Tyme

No comments:

Post a Comment