Pages

14 July 2011

Christmas 2011 Travel

Hey there peeps,

Each year I try to make one big trip that will blow most peoples mind away.

I am extremely blessed that I have an amazing friend that I can travel with, as the exotic places that I visit isn't always in the normal Joe blogs price range.

My travel buddy his partner and I have been travelling for years, so much that his partner and I have struck up a friendship which is entertaining  as she is a funny chic, with a heart of goal.

So where do you go if you want to make a big statement of all the places in the world?

In my opinion  the following are the top rated destinations for me.... other people's might differ....

Japan
Hong Kong
Australia
Cuba
Brazil
New Zealand
Africa

My wish list still need to be updated, but this December I will be heading to CUBA !!!!!!

Having done Brazil, and with plans to do Africa next year, I thought Cuba will be amazing for Christmas and New year.

Of course I will keep you all updated...... so watch this space


Until da next Tyme !

No comments:

Post a Comment