Pages

28 December 2009

Big Thanks from Malawi !

Hey there peeps,

I wanted to share some good news  with you all, a few weeks ago I informed you all that I was winter cleaning my closet and passing on items that I havent looked at in the last 6 months.

Well I was good girl and send a few bags of items over to Malawi, from clothes, shoes sneakers, some with tags still not worn.... for those that know me will know that my stuff is always high end as I am a DIVA !

My gesture was appreciated and there is some FLY looking people in Malawi that had a wonderful christmas.



Below is a thank you email that I recieved:

Dear friends, and friends of Elizabeth!



I am S O O O thrilled with the huge gesture of love that you have
orchestrated together with Miss Hopkirk in sending a great number of shoes
and clothes for the refugees in Malawi. Some of the stuff looked brand new
and we thank you for letting us have it, to pass it on to those we know need it.
The distribution has commenced on a small scale but it will take a while
to continue, Elizabeth has visited the community where we work and met a couple of the people we started to give to. I hope she will tell you a bit about that when she sees you.
From us in Malawi, receive our love and gratitute and the blessings of our refugee friends.

Florisa and Innocent MAGAMBI


http://www.thereishopemalawi.info/


Visit the website and do your bit, trust me they will appreciate it!
 
Until da next Tyme !

No comments:

Post a Comment