Pages

7 June 2011

Facing your Fears

Good morning all,

I am changing up my message this morning, as I receive a thought that I think I should share:

"Fear can save us from life-threatening situations, but sometimes fear denies us life-affirming new adventures. 

Visualise doing something you're fearful of, and ask yourself what the worst outcome could be?  Now imagine the worst that could happen if you don't face this fear.

Trust that overcoming fears will make you stronger.  Look fear in the face and courageously move forward".

For many of us the biggest fear is facing ourselves and our inadequacies, however if you are true to you and admit that fear and face it head on without feeling of guilt, you will be stronger within yourself.



Until da next Tyme !

Missye
" The Travel Queen"

No comments:

Post a Comment