Pages

24 August 2010

Pampering Yoga Retreat.....

What's good people!


A while ago I let you all into a secret.....  I shared with you the details  about  one of my pampering spot that I had discovered on my travels.


Well the time is near again, and its worth another mention, as its now been discovered, by some of the elite people in the entertainment business.
 


However I know that all of you are stars and therefore should be afforded the same treatment as any celebrity, so with that in my mind, let me share with you, my little paradise in the Balearic island.


Welcome to Aztaro ! The yoga retreat for mind body, and soul with something more unique than other retreats!


I was introduced to this heaven on earth last year , and it has touched me in many ways, not least of all the tranquil feeling that is washed over you as soon as you step on the grounds, orange orchard, luxury spa facilities, this is pampering at its best.




I will be heading there for a retreat in October ( click on the word retreat for more details)  and I think there are still a few places left, so check in now to avoid disappointment, this is something you don't want to miss.


I hope to see you all there !


Until da next Tyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment