Pages

13 July 2010

Getting Started

hey there peeps,

So thank you for all that has responded that they will join me on my low carb diet :) I must reiterate, carbs are essential food  and we need it for a healthy diet!

The idea is that I can eat around 1400 calories per day, but I cannot have complex carbs, as most of you should know there are two kind of carbs, you have the sugar carbs and the starchy carbs.

My plan is that  I will cut out the starchy carbs for 14 days such as pasta, bread and then slowly integrate it back into my diet.

However I will avoid at all cost the sugary carbs, such , as chocolate, biscuits etc .

Eat plenty of fruits and drink lots of water with a minimum of 30 mins exercise each day.

Lets make this happen ! Feel free to leave a comment on your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment