Pages

30 January 2011

My trip

Good morning all,

To all my friends, followers, acquaintances and associates, I would like to thank you all for your expressed concern on my travel plans to Egypt today.

Rest assured that prior to my travelling and to the recent unrest in Egypt, I had been in touch with the necessary bodies to get the required info before finalising my plans.

The recent unrest is occurring in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Suez. The worst area is Cairo which is a considerable distance from my destination in Sharm el Sheikh ( an hour plane ride and a 8 hour drive).

However with that in mind, I will be limited with my access to the internet due to the country ban in place, but I believe that will be lifted in a few days as Egypt will need the internet to continue operating on a daily basis.

I will keep you all posted !
Until da next Tyme !

Missye
" The Travel Queen"

No comments:

Post a Comment