Pages

10 January 2011

Helping others

Good morning peeps!

I had to put pen to paper (figuratively speaking) whilst I am travelling this morning.

During my morning travel today a young lady fainted .

What was surprising was the people's reaction to the situation, they all stood there looking down at her!!!

A bunch of school girls were laughing and the white collar workers were just staring.

Luckily all the years of working at the NHS Direct came into effect, and I was able to stabilise her and ascertain info that was vital until the ambulance arrived.

My concern is that are we becoming a nation that doesn't know the simple things to help / assist another human being....and that is truly sad.

I for one knows that 23year Nicole Baker was grateful that I was on the 344 this morning :) and that I had a level head, like she said this happened to her a year ago on the train and no one did anything.....


Until da next Tyme !

Missye
" The Travel Queen"

No comments:

Post a Comment