Pages

25 March 2011

Race for Life 2011

Dear all,

With  6 weeks to go, I will be counting down my time before i take part in a worthy cause :) 

Once again I will putting myself out there for a worthy cause and I will be entering the Race For Life event at the O2 .

I will be entering the event with a group of friends that includes colleague from my office as well as close friends.

The current theme is, 10 strong and independent women dressed in either Pink Panther outfits or Pink Piggy outfits which should be exciting to say the least J

With that in mind and  as part of the group , my target is £200, but I know that all my colleagues and contacts will help me to beat that by a huge margin, so I am asking for your help.

Click on the link below to head to my personal Page and dig deep to help me achieve my goal.



 Until da next Tyme !

No comments:

Post a Comment